Inner Engineering is accredited for Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for Medical Professionals
The Carlat CME Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
These activities have been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the ACCME through the joint providership of Carlat CME Institute and the Isha Foundation, Inc.
Inner Engineering is a method, a tool to engineer a deep and lasting personal transformation. The course is a comprehensive system addressing every aspect of human wellbeing – from body, mind, and emotion to the fundamental life energy within us.
Medical professionals can earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM by attending the Inner Engineering programs. The Carlat CME Institute designates this educational activity for a maximum of:
- Inner Engineering Online 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM - learn more here.
- Inner Engineering Completion - 13 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM - learn more here. Prerequisite: Online program.
- Inner Engineering Total - 23.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM - learn more here.
Physicians should claim credit commensurate only with the extent of their participation of the activity.
Processing fee is $50 for each course.
- Relieve burnout
- Improved quality of sleep
- Reduction of stress
- Enhanced energy levels
- Enhanced productivity
- Prevailing sense of peace and joy
- Relief from chronic diseases such as diabetes, migraines, asthma, hypertension, allergies, anxiety and depression
This activity was developed for physicians and other healthcare providers caring for patients with stress-related health issues in their lives.
Sadhguru is a realized yogi, mystic and visionary who has dedicated himself to the elevation of the physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing of all.
At the conclusion of this initiative, participants will do the following:
- Practice methods of stress reduction as a way to enhance health and ability to practice medicine
- Incorporate lifestyle changes in their treatment protocols.
- Provide optimal referral for patients with stress-related illnesses
- Gain additional understanding of the role relaxation, meditation, and yoga can play in human health
- Provide education and guidance to patients and their families to improve their health
This activity has been eligible for CMEs on June 30, 2016 and is eligible for credit through December 31, 2018.