Inner Engineering is accredited for Continuing Education (CE) credits for Medical Professionals
CE Accreditation for Nurses Detail:
Isha Foundation is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC).
These activities have been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the ANCC’s commission on accreditation.
Nurses can earn CE hours by attending the Inner Engineering programs as indicated below:
- Inner Engineering Online (IEO) 10.5 CE Hours
- Inner Engineering Completion (IEC) 13 CE Hours
- Inner Engineering Total (IET) 23.5 CE Hours
Processing fee is $40 for Inner Engineering Online or Inner Engineering Completion and $80 for Inner Engineering Total or the Inner Engineering Online and Completion Package.
Learning Objectives for Nurses:
Upon completion of this educational activity, the participants are expected to learn and do the following:
- Practice methods of stress reduction in their lives as a way to enhance their own health and better care for their patients.
- Incorporate patient lifestyle changes for health improvement.
- Provide complementary and alternative tools to patients with stress-related illnesses.
- Provide education and guidance to patients and their families to improve their health.
CE Accreditation for Massage Therapists (NCBTMB) Detail:
Isha Foundation is accredited by National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB).
These activities have been approved by the NCBTMB under the Self-Care Category as follows:
- Inner Engineering Online (IEO) 10.5 CE Hours (Home Study)
- Inner Engineering - Shambhavi Meditation (IEC) 13 CE Hours (Live)
- Inner Engineering (Total IET) 19.5 CE Hours (Live)
Processing fee is $10 for each Inner Engineering Online or Inner Engineering Completion and $20 for Inner Engineering Total or the Inner Engineering Online and Completion Package course.
- Relieve burnout
- Improved quality of sleep
- Reduction of stress
- Enhanced energy levels
- Enhanced productivity
- Prevailing sense of peace and joy
- Relief from chronic diseases such as diabetes, migraines, asthma, hypertension, allergies, anxiety and depression
This activity was developed for physicians and other healthcare providers caring for patients with stress-related health issues in their lives.