Whether you’re seeking health and joy or peace and love, whether it’s success in the
world or inner
exploration you’re striving for, these simple practices are designed to help you cut through the
struggle and walk through life with ease. Anyone ages 7+ can attend.
- Chronic Ailments: These practices are a great preventive for chronic
ailments like asthma, diabetes, hypertension and obesity and can help
you come out of these ailments as well.
- Sleep Quota: Your sleep quota may come down and your body will feel
more rested and alert.
- Productivity, Concentration &
Memory: You may see your productivity,
concentration and memory improving.
How successful you are in life simply depends on how well you can use your mind and
body. These sessions
offer simple, but powerful yoga postures to bring stability and balance. No prior experience with yoga
is necessary. Anyone ages 7+ can attend.
- Can improve memory, concentration, and mental clarity
- Can relieve stress and anxiety
- Strengthens the spine
Meditation for Beginners - Isha Kriya
Isha refers to that which is the source of creation. Kriya literally means internal action. What
this meditation special is its simplicity and effectiveness. Isha kriya is a great way to start
meditation for beginners. It can be taught to anyone, age 12+, anywhere, in a short time. 12 to 18 minutes of
practice per day is all it takes to bring a profound transformation in your life.
Created by Sadhguru yogi, mystic and the foremost authority on yoga. Daily practice of Isha Kriya
health, dynamism, peace and wellbeing.
- Enhanced Clarity
- Improved Health
- Heightened focus
- Increased Energy
- Greater sense of peace and joy
Sign up for the free session that provides information about the Inner Engineering program. It features
an introductory talk which is designed by Sadhguru and a Q&A session with an Isha teacher.
What participants say about the webinar...
- “This Introduction to Inner Engineering has been very enlightening.”
- “Awesome program and helpful information. Thanks much for conducting.”
- “It was a very well structured and clear explanation of what Inner Engineering is.”