- A broadband connection (DSL, Cable or Satellite) is required to effectively stream the videos with a download spead of at least 512kbps. You can test your internet speed at http://www.bandwidthplace.com.
- To optimize your experience, it is recommended to have a hardwired network connection.
- Operating System: Windows Vista, XP, 98, 2000 or Mac OS X version 10.1.5 or later.
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome (recommended) or Safari
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 or newer. You can download the latest Adobe Flash Player available at http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer
- The system is not compatible with all mobile platforms as Adobe Flash Player is not available on most of them
- Google Chrome browser is the best recommended browser as all neccessary software components required for the course is builtin.