A rare opportunity to experience life-transforming wisdom firsthand from Sadhguru, a yogi and profound mystic. Inner Engineering is a comprehensive system addressing every aspect of human wellbeing. It is a method of aligning your body, mind, emotions and energies to function in complete harmony.
Inner Engineering is a method, a tool to engineer a deep and lasting personal transformation. It is a combination of methods and technologies derived from the ancient science of yoga. It is a comprehensive system addressing every aspect of human wellbeing, from body, mind and emotion to the fundamental life energy within us.
Over two million people have completed the “Inner Engineering” program worldwide and have reported remarkable results. The program includes Enlightening interactive sessions with Sadhguru exploring the nature of the mind and practical wisdom to manage life situations, along with guided meditations, group discussions, simple yoga postures, and the Shambhavi Maha Mudra Kriya, a powerful and purifying energy technique using the breath.
Benefits of Inner Engineering
- Improved mental clarity, sleep quality, and increased energy levels
- Ability to handle stressful situations effortlessly
- Deepening of interpersonal relationships, thus cultivating a greater sense of connectivity at home, work and in the community
- Helps to purify the five elements (earth, water, fire, air, space) in the body leading to pleasantness in the body, mind and emotion
- Relief from chronic ailments such as allergies, insomnia, hypertension, diabetes, and obesity
- Access to the intelligence and competence within, which is the very source of creation
- Greater peace and joy in everyday life
Who Should Attend?
The program is for anyone age 14+, with no requirements of previous experience or physical agility. This is not about becoming strong or learning to stand on your head, but it is a technology for looking at the fundamentals of your life and nurturing your complete wellbeing. The technology of Inner Engineering is like driving a car – no matter what your background, beliefs, religion, or culture, if you learn to drive the car properly, it will take you places!